Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hyundai UK have been in touch to give us a great opportunity.

We'd love to extend an invitation to you and fellow forum members to join us for an exclusive preview of the Veloster at the Hyundai Training Academy here in High Wycombe in December, ahead of the car being available to the public in January 2012. This would be a private preview event, held exclusively for UKHCC members and provide an opportunity to see the car, meet and chat to the product team responsible for the Veloster and be amongst the first to test drive the new Veloster.
This is the perfect opportunity to stop looking at pictures and figures on the internet and see, touch and even drive this car before it's release and decide which side of the love/hate fence this car has already created on the forum.

OK folks.. after much problems with getting the cars and the people available for us we have a fixed date of the 17th December (10am-1pm)... which will involve meeting the team, and the car, asking questions and then a test drive, unfortunately, this will only be available for 5 forum members, "The UKHCC Veloster Test Team".

I've been thinking of the best way to make picking the team fairly and it's a tough one... as we're testing the car on behalf of the club (and will be reporting back to the other 4000 members) I thought it would be a good idea to run a competition of sorts entitled "I would like to test drive the Veloster because..." if you want to be part of the test team simply write a short pm to me with that title and we'll pick the ones we like the most to go.

of course there are terms and conditions, full UK driving licence and insurance is a requirement and you will need to bring the documents with you in order to be able to test drive the car.

What if you're not one of the five?
Don't worry, we will have a meeting open to all in the general area of the Hyundai Training Academy here in High Wycombe from 1pm so we can all get together and swap Christmas cheer and good will (or something like that).

"The UKHCC Veloster Test Team"
  • Scout[/*]
  • hyunky[/*]
  • lawre93[/*]
  • mojojojo[/*]
  • [/*]

People Attending:
  • LiDL[/*]
  • Gjr-2k11[/*]

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Yes 100 pc

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Could also be a good show of how much support there is for genesis importing and I'd love to look at these in flesh

·
Premium Member
5,282 Posts
I'll be there :D

·
Registered
591 Posts
Possibly, depending on the date. December's a bit busy but it sounds like a good opportunity!

Crikey, just looked at some pictures, it's no oil painting, is it? :shock:

·
Registered
521 Posts
theres a good chance ill be at work but if im not im up for it. at 1st glance i hated this car but i must admit its starting to grow on me esspecially in that yellow. i think im converting lol

·
Registered
667 Posts
damn, still a bit far for me, will probably depend on the date more than anything.

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Hyundai dealer send me an email for test drive and it only 2 mil far from me lol ... If not I'll be more then happy to have via forum

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.