·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Yes I reckon so il check with work later

·
Registered
890 Posts
LiDL said:
obviously if we get no response to the competition (people are tough to get motivated) we will open this up to a first come first serve.
Well if you dont get a reply/enough - stick me down, i'll have a go in it :)

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
I reakon it will be a good meet/day up there regardless of getting the Test Drive or not.

Just to confirm... If you are not one of the 5 Testers it's a matter of getting there for 1pm right?

Got to juggle some stuff about now so I can attend but I'm working on it!

·
Super Moderator
2,052 Posts
Wish I could make it, but thats the last Saturday before Chrimbo (bar christmas eve) so I'll be working it.... damn!

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
thedupleman said:
I don't think there is anything wrong with showing support for genesis another way of looking at it is if veloster sells well they might be tempted to bring more models to uk
Sod the Genesis and the Velostar, i want Hyundai/Kia group to bring the Cerato Koup here, with the 2.4 Turbo engine they rumoured to be developing for the Yank versions.

And I'll be there for this, not sure about Donna, due to the bump she can no longer fit in the Coupe very well!

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
eggcatcher said:
I'll be there.
just remember they aint interested in HONDA

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
we dont want kias either we want hyundais hence the clue hidden in the title.
We would like a discussion on the veloster and some decent reviews that we could use....either positive or negative.
Good chance for UKHCC to shine!

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
thedupleman said:
we dont want kias either we want hyundais hence the clue hidden in the title.
We would like a discussion on the veloster and some decent reviews that we could use....either positive or negative.
Good chance for UKHCC to shine!
Well said that man!

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
may not have the Coupe running by then, get a problem sorted and it develops another one. Was running to rich, sort out the lambda problem, now its got a MAF problem and is runing lean!

61 - 80 of 90 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.