Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2010 Auto Audio Installations
In keeping with tradition Greg Morris has kindly invited Emma-UK back to Auto Audio London's premier car audio dealership.​
Venue Information
Auto Audio has an excellent range of demo cars, and plenty of shiny cars to drule over from the classic to the supercar..

This is an indoor event, so no need to bring your umbrella and wellys.​
Event Times
This event is held over the weekend, competitors are expected to be at the event at 9am for a competitor briefing, this is when you will find out when your class is being judged, and by whom. The competition will run all day and dependant on how quickly things go we aim to finish between 4 and 5 each day.​
How To Get There
32-34 Park Royal Road
Park Royal
London NW10 7LN​

I'll be there all weekend, so if you want to pop in and look at the cars or just say hi,everyone is welcome.

·
Premium Member
5,282 Posts
Thanks Andrew (& Vikki) for the warm welcome. I thoroughly enjoyed myself looking at the cars and listening to the delivery van :lol:. Did we ever get to the bottom of why someone would have a VERY expensive sound system put into an Enzo :shock: - Madness and If there is a scratch on the California it wasn't me :oops: I kept well away from it.

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Despite wanting to be on the road some time ago I'm still there and if I have to squeeze the car past these ferraris to get out I'll do it :) glad you enjoyed yourself it was good to catch up :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.