Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Modified & Performance North East.

Croft opens it's doors to the modified car market and plays host to a show that has been long due in this part of the country.

Appealing to modified car enthusiasts and car clubs, both large and small, the show will be jam packed with girls, cars and plenty of track action.

MPNE - Giving the modified scene in the North East what it's been waiting for. See ya there!

More Info Here

·
Registered
260 Posts
Sounds like a good day out, anyone else planning on attending? I am trying to convince some friends to come along also... Barring anything major happening, I should be there,

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
which one mate? we need to discuss at some point getting the UKHCC stuff in motion with show stands and whatnot

·
Registered
260 Posts
Unfortunately the chief commander has pulled rank and I won't be able to make it :cry:

I remember seeing a post somewhere (maybe UKHCS?) with upcoming shows etc, maybe we could get an event calendar on so we can plan ahead? The more notice the better really, also will help if we want to get a stand etc to make sure people can attend/man etc, I'd be up for it.

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah I posted that on the ukhcs... I think it's a little late to organise properly for this season, (we've only just set up the forum this month) however I'm going to go all out for next season.. it's gonna be a year to remember :)

Stay tuned!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I will be there :) was going to put my car on the NEM stand but it broke. Its fixed now like but too late so no stand but still taking it for the drive!! should be a good day out :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.