Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found a few potential members there, spoke to most, hopefully we'll see them on heres. I'm putting the coupes in a different thread to the other pics.
The red Gen3 has metalic glitter paint, which doesn't show up on the camera, whilst I'm told the Gen2 is running around 200bhp, and has NOS on top of that.

Were a few others, but ran out of camera batteries.

·
Registered
73 Posts
i did like that red gen 3 looked really tidy and as for the dark green/black coupe thats been to other shows on other stands even though he knows of the coupe club i think.. didnt get any of my accent then mate? i was on the LMC stand right behind the max power stage.

didnt see the other red coupe but overall a great show and the weather held out. :D

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
maxdaccent said:
i did like that red gen 3 looked really tidy and as for the dark green/black coupe thats been to other shows on other stands even though he knows of the coupe club i think.. didnt get any of my accent then mate? i was on the LMC stand right behind the max power stage.

didnt see the other red coupe but overall a great show and the weather held out. :D
Sorry chap, didn't see you, would have come over and chatted. The red one was in the non-club member carpark, along with a green gen1, burgundy gen1, and a blue gen3. Was also a tidy hyundai supermini, not sure if it was an amica of a getz though.
I had the burgundy Gen1 in the EAMCC area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts