Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Though the 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe is already arguably one the best performance bargains on the road, especially in its 2.0-liter turbo guise, Hyundai has decided to add a mid-year update to the available tech package to make the car even more of a steal.

The main feature is an all-new optional 6.5-inch high-resolution touchscreen navigation unit with voice activation control. Bluetooth streaming audio capability and a new multi-gauge information display screen are also new additions.

An 8-gigabyte hard drive and 360-Watt, 10-speaker Infinity audio system are also part of the package, making it easy to enjoy digital music on the go. Standard iPod, USB and auxiliary input ports are also fitted to make getting music into the car easy.

As usual, Bluetooth phone connectivity and XM satellite radio integration are also included. Touchscreen-equipped Genesis should be arriving at (American :() dealers now.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
yoyu know i keep feeling the urge to import!

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it's a bit too bmw/same old, same old for me to be honest, it doesnt have the spark of individuality of the other models..

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
i must admit to really liking it

·
Registered
260 Posts
Gotta admit I like this car.... Dunno about the importing though, would be weird driving on the left hand side of the car :D

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that is true, it costs a LOT of money to make aftermarket look oem.. but it is possible

1 - 9 of 9 Posts