Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 553 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

28th-30th May 2010,
Peterborough Showground

The UKHCC will be having a club stand at the Modified Nationals and we would like as many members to join us as possible.

We don't mind if your car is modified or standard, gen 1,2,3 or SIII everyone is welcome.

Club cars receive discounted weekend tickets that come with a free space to show their club to their best ability. The minimum number of cars to book a club stand is just 5. There is no maximum so we can book in as many cars as we can get, which is why we're starting to rally interest now, we want a massive stand!

All club tickets include the whole weekend package for less than a normal night out, including:
  • Access to one of the best show's of the year on both Saturday & Sunday.[/*]
  • Camping on the Friday & Saturday night if required.[/*]
  • Your car on the UKHCC show stand.[/*]

Ticket Prices are
  • Club Driver - Weekend Ticket £29[/*]
  • Club Driver - VIP Ticket £39[/*]
  • Passenger - Weekend Ticket £36[/*]
  • Passenger - VIP Ticket £44[/*]

(price includes paypal fees)

Tickets can be purchased right now through the UKHCC Online Store.

If the required amount of cars is not reached, money will be refunded to all who have paid in full, but let's make sure this doesn't happen.

This will be a joint stand with the UKHAC

Only people who have purchased tickets are allowed to put themselves down as attending, this way we don't get the 95% drop-out rate seen on other sites, I would rather see a list of 5 people who are actually attending than a list of 100 with 95 last minute drop-outs.

OFFICIAL WHO'S IN (and paid)
  • LiDL (VIP Driver) + (VIP)Passenger[/*]
  • Geordie Chris (VIP Driver)[/*]
  • Jrp210 (VIP Driver)[/*]
  • RobG (VIP Driver)[/*]
  • EggCatcher (VIP Driver)[/*]
  • dmas2112 (VIP Driver) [/*]
  • Baby J (VIP Driver)[/*]
  • Baby J (Direct Purchase Driver)[/*]
  • Matt (UKHAC)(VIP Driver)[/*]
  • AshGen1 (VIP Driver)[/*]
  • AshGen2 (VIP Driver)[/*]
  • Airfix (VIP Driver) + (VIP)Passenger[/*]
  • Vanhuel (VIP Driver) + (VIP)Passenger[/*]
  • Shaunboro (VIP Driver) + (VIP)Passenger[/*]
  • Shaunboro(1) (VIP Driver) + (VIP)Passenger[/*]
  • JAM SIII (VIP Driver) + (VIP)Passenger[/*]
  • CoupeDeCoupe (VIP Driver) + (VIP)Passenger[/*]
  • add88 (VIP Driver) + (VIP)Passenger[/*]
  • evofrenzy (Driver)[/*]
  • Bands65 (VIP Driver) + (VIP)Passenger[/*]
  • Scooterboy67 (Driver)[/*]

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You dont have to stay for both days mate, but I don't think the tickets get any cheaper for the club stand :(

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
*looks round* is he looking at me and ash???

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Put me down as a definate for one of the days, probably the sunday, will confirm nearer the time, depending on what day the rugby is. May have to get Donna to drive though, as I won't be legal to drive the morinig after.

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Just seen there will be trophies for the best club stand, so as we've still got time, are we going to get something sorted?
And won't be doing Twickenham, so will be there both days

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
vip camping area
cheaper rides on the funfair
cheaper entry to the tittybars (I think)

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I'll be well up for this next year... after the cruise on Saturday in Blyth, i've got the bug for meets again!!

Has anyone paid yet? I'll probably get this paid for after next pay day...

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nothing yet mate, it is quite a while before the show, but I want to get as many people on board as possible, it's not been advertised on the other site yet, and the accent club will probably be boosting the numbers too.. just dont want the usual situation on other sites where 100 people drop out at the last minute because they have said they would go but when it comes down to cash they dont bother.

Once the payments start to come in I'll add a who's in to the top post so people know the situation. assuming the VIP membership and Fleece sales go I may be able to pull out some cash for banners and such at the shows too.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I think your spot on with trying to get the early payments... hopefully we should get a good turnout.

I should be able to persuade my mate to bring his coupe along as well, so theres 2 of us.

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
LiDL said:
indeed and get the UKHCS on board too
We need a blanket club name that covers everyone, then can just run events under that name, also include other model Hyundais, Kias and other non-Japanese Asian marques, such as Proton Satria Gtis.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
i dont think there's a better name than hyundai coupe club."club" is the first thing people think of

1 - 20 of 553 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.