Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time to get the ball rolling for the next meet.

any suggestions for places in Munster (Was thinking Cobh, good spot for pics!) or times??

·
Registered
326 Posts
Would love to meet up with other owners, I'm in Kerry, wouldn't mind traveling to cork, limerick etc. Will be away the end of January though :(

·
Registered
881 Posts
Sorry eggcatcher, don't think I can do next week. Pretty broke at the minute, doubt I can even afford the petrol to Limerick and back. Stephen's car is still off the road too. Hopefully catch up wit ya at Modified nationals (depending on ferry costs for the trip over)

@suzannie - good to see another Irish member. Paul896 and mossy2390 are in Cork. Berni-mac is in Kildare and I'm in Westmeath. We'll be sorting something out for feb. Keep an eye on this thread.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts

here's what your missing doyle.....the ginger winger

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
berni-mac said:
hehe classic ****! yea jeez we never would of found him in the crowd! lol
There'll be about 27000 people in the crowd, it'd be hard to spot me anyway, if you were looking for someone 7ft tall and his head stuck out above everybody elses though, it'd be esasy to spot Dupleman :D
No worries about holding the meet later, i'm sure i can find something to do, oh year got 5 games on sky played back to back on saturday, so its 10 hours sat on the same bar stool.

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
****-doyle said:
eggcatcher said:
so its 10 hours sat on the same bar stool.
Just a regular saturday in an Irish pub, by the sound of things
I prefer moving pubs every couple drinks, but after trying a few there was only one with Bitter on draught, it was all Guinness or lager

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
had a mini meet today, and we went to halfords. went we came back out there was a 3.5 and an SIII parket next to me!

anyway this is our one lol

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.