Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 65 Posts
Discussion starter · #45 ·
well weather today was unreal so went for a little spin to Cobh! went to

Fota Island resort: not great, way too many speed bumps and the doorman dude did not look amazied by the coupe
Fota Wildlife Park: was crazy busy, Q was v long and the carpark is terrible in there (its a field and a fair bumpy one too!)

Barryscourt Castle: was awesome (cept it was closed) but u can still see it so it would be good for pics (like this one)

Went on down to Cobh then, found a great car park for pics (thanks Shane)

and got some by the Cathederal too

all in all Cobh is kinda awesome

haha yeah those pics do look good!
fingers crossed the weater it that good!

so paul did u have a good meet with the ka driver :lol:
mighty car :lol: :lol:

oh and as for taking directions from paul........be warned he may live here but that dosent mean he knows his way around ;)

Hey haven't been on here in a while. So we're meeting at Grandon's Service Station at 1 yeah? Have a GPS so shouldn't have too much trouble finding it lol :D Going down to Cork on Saturday for a bit of shopping and heading out after...

Discussion starter · #49 ·
Are u staying over or driving up and down? few nice places in the city for a few drinks, only one club worth going to tho ahaha!

ha u will be grand so with the sat nav! it wont be bang on 1 either......some1 is bound to get lost or need petrol! both excuses i have used in the past!

haha hey u were the one setting the whole thing up!!!! I only deal with the finer details of the operation :D
lights tinted :p
they look amazing!!! (well in the dark anyway) :lol:
we will c what they look like in daylight,
bit of cleaning up with good ol t-cut and they will be perfect :D :D

Looking forward to seeing your lights, planning on doing my own soon. Did you tint the rear fogs too??

We should talk to LiDl about getting you two a chat room, you're like a pair of old women :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Discussion starter · #57 ·
Oh right ill post em in as soon as i can!!!

lol @ mick u'd swear we werent texting either last night, well until i fell asleep again! My bad!! checked the weather today and apparently it will be dry! fingers crossed!

yup the lot, the fogs are so reflective it takes extra coats to get them to the same level,
i kinda messed up the spraying abit poor technique only mastered it on the last coat of laqure, there well easy to do u would easily get them done in a night leave em dry and pop em on in the morning!

sure we will c what ya think on sunday, i like em dark but not too dark u can still c the colours like but it blends in so much better

41 - 60 of 65 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.