Blaydon RFC
Crow Trees,
Hexham Road,
Swalwell
Newcastle Upon Tyne,
NE16 3BN

7:30 pm until everyone goes

sunday 29th november

one pound a car which is not a lot for a hassle free environment all moneys go to the rugby club

this place is massive with enough room for everyone , the clubhouse are putting the kitchen on for snacks and drinks these will obviously cost.

Hope to see you all there

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Yo Lidl you 100% off to this??? I'll be up for it if any coupe members are going. I wouldnt want to go on my own now you see. Could also probs meet up somewhere before and all convoy in together. Geordie_chris you up for this would be a good chance to exchange gifts. ;)

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
I'll have to check on this one with the wife, but put me down as a very possible yes.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Lets hope so will be good to get a couple of us there, Lucky for me the Mrs doesnt care, She thinks im a sad git for using the forum's and lets me get on with it. :lol:

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Yea mines the same :lol: they just dont understand...

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm not feeling overly peechy at the moment, (man flu etc) course this may clear up before the weekend

I'll keep you guys posted as to if I'll be there. but it would be nice if we had a bigger coupe club presence here.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Well lets hope, stock up on the lemsip. Would be good to get a good club turn out.

I'll be honest tho i wont be going if no one else is. Would look a right tit stood around all by my self :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
there are some canny people who go and there's a bloke called Derrick who is the organiser who will make a point of coming to say hi and introduce you to other folk if you're on your own.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.