Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Discussed on the UKHCS and here, being organised for 6th december so plenty of notice​

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
OK I thought about it and decided we should do this properly, show our support for the UKHCS and all.. so I've made a little poster and put it in the top post and cleaned the thread up a little

So Club Members attending so far are:
  • LiDL[/*]
  • eggcatcher[/*]
  • ashgen1[/*]
  • Miller[/*]
  • Scout[/*]
  • Morgan[/*]
  • Hutchy[/*]
  • lukewood[/*]
  • maxdaccent[/*]

There looks like there will be well over 20 coupes there on the sunday.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
be good to catch up again if you can get down sunday.if not il have to come up one wednesday.loads signing up so its gonna be quite a big one-loads of ex members of ukhcf attending too!

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good well done we want the club well represented as well as the ukhcf.il see you there

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Got hotel booked up for friday and saturday. Got to get there a day early to get best parking spot. And the missus mentioned something about big shopping centres and Christmas shopping, although 5th December is 19 days to early to worry about that.

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Dmas2112 is going, although won't be taking the puma, its a Ford, and don't want to risk a journey of more than 5 miles.

·
Registered
146 Posts
eggcatcher said:
Dmas2112 is going, although won't be taking the puma, its a Ford, and don't want to risk a journey of more than 5 miles.
Oi watch it u, nothing wrong with my car, don't hear u complaining when u want me to drive u to places!

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Im going up the friday, but will be heading home in similar directions to you two (phil and maxdaccent), did you fancy passing through Northampton on way home? Theres a big meet on there that night, details are on here somewhere.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i cant believe he thinks we have different rooms :evil:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.