Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
Not seen that before. Either he was testing a very badly abused example of the car or he had a preconceived idea about it and was delivering a report according to his bias. I didn't get his point about turning the wheel rapidly from side to side and the car turning to match. I thought that was how steering was supposed to work. What was he expecting? the wipers to come on?

I know I'm biased but I'm realistic enough to know the coupe's never going to set the world alight but it is no way as bad as he was making it out to be.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Yeah it was posted on the other site quite a while ago. He's a plonker and started being quite nasty with people in the YouTube comments (hence why they are disabled).

He runs, I think, some sort of airport secure car parking business and it seems as if he does reviews on his customers' cars without them knowing.
I believe he was reported and pending investigation on this.

He also can't hold a steering wheel to save his life :p

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
VoodooRoller said:
He runs, I think, some sort of airport secure car parking business and it seems as if he does reviews on his customers' cars without them knowing.
I believe he was reported and pending investigation on this.
Gatwick car parkers.......he makes no bones about being a meet and greet valet on his profile....... :evil:

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
I love it when fat, stupid men try and make a car review. LOL at 4:05 when he says:

"The stability is terrible, the steering is terrible, the transmission is terrible, the engine is terrible; I am afraid there is not a lot about this car that's coming up trumps at all"

LMFAO hilarious

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Ive seen that before and was think 'I bet he drives a fiat punto 1.2 with dogey suspensin and a damanged steering rack with his 30st mother in law in the back telling him to drive slowley as she feels sick'

Weired I know.

·
Registered
13,269 Posts
Hcoc reported him to watchdog but they never got back to us.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Heavy steering? My gen3 has the lightest steering iv ever had in a car.

What a prick, if you shake the steering wheel the car go's left to right............NO ****!

This could be a members car lol anyone parked at Gatwick before the upload date?

·
Registered
457 Posts
This is the same guy that bitched about the poorly designed steering in the Aston Martin DBS and the pokey interior of the Audi A5 S, so perhaps all this about a Hyundai is actually hugely complimentary. Either way, what a twit.

Oil pressure and three rear seats? Yes, good one.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Heavy steering? I'd agree with that, and it's not very communicative either. However, the car wiggles when you wiggle the wheel? No sh1t, Sherlock; does it really?

Interior is OK; exterior styling is great.

Engine? He's right, you know; it's an asthmatic AND constipated unit. It was on the pace when the Gen I came out, but by the time Siii went out of production, it was way out of the game.

Noisy? He's right again; it IS a noisy car at speed.

Gearbox? Apart from a rather heavy change on the V6, it was fine, and the Siii has a nice 'box.

So he judged the acceleration by one run on a wet road? How scientific can you get...

Do we care what he thinks? Not very much, I suspect. Personally, when I want reviews of a potential purchase, I tend to look for magazine testers' reports, not something posted on YouTube by some random wanker in a fluourescent vest.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts