Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got the car washed today, after having no running water for over 10days, she finally got some TLC. pics taken at the Millenium Garden in Cork.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!!! i think they are the best mod u can do, never get sick of looking at them!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
those are the Shark Racing ones but u can get cheaper ones that are just as good on eBay

·
Registered
292 Posts
Looks great Paul. :)

Think the ones I'm going to get are from shark racing. Just got to confirm what sizes I need for the 3.5 as was told they are slightly different but shouldn't be long in getting them now!

Do you just wire them up to your sidelight wire?

·
Banned
77 Posts
ive looked at those ones on shark racing but they say there 2 different colour leds and i wasnt sure which ones on ebay are you on about? you couldnt fetch up a quick link could you please? did you do it yourself and would ya recommend doing it youself? cheers :)

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
looking good mate

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the ones i got on Shark Racing were the V3 ones, they are the ones with a row of single LEDs as opposed to the V4 ones (where u can have two different colours) i got mine in white. Dont have a link to the ebay ones (cant get on eBay in work) . i know **** Doyle got them on eBay but i cant find that post. Didnt do them myself, **** did them for me, they dont seem too hard to do just need loads of time and patience (not recommended to stand under a porch at night in the rain trying to do them!)

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
they look great you wont go wrong.............
the ones with indicators look ace too though

1 - 15 of 15 Posts