Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got the car washed today, after having no running water for over 10days, she finally got some TLC. pics taken at the Millenium Garden in Cork.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Looks great Paul. :)

Think the ones I'm going to get are from shark racing. Just got to confirm what sizes I need for the 3.5 as was told they are slightly different but shouldn't be long in getting them now!

Do you just wire them up to your sidelight wire?

·
Banned
77 Posts
ive looked at those ones on shark racing but they say there 2 different colour leds and i wasnt sure which ones on ebay are you on about? you couldnt fetch up a quick link could you please? did you do it yourself and would ya recommend doing it youself? cheers :)

·
Registered
13,269 Posts
looking good mate

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the ones i got on Shark Racing were the V3 ones, they are the ones with a row of single LEDs as opposed to the V4 ones (where u can have two different colours) i got mine in white. Dont have a link to the ebay ones (cant get on eBay in work) . i know Mick Doyle got them on eBay but i cant find that post. Didnt do them myself, Mick did them for me, they dont seem too hard to do just need loads of time and patience (not recommended to stand under a porch at night in the rain trying to do them!)

·
Registered
13,269 Posts
they look great you wont go wrong.............
the ones with indicators look ace too though

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.