Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Following Duplemans warning about those resistors sold as performance chips, I thought I'd put up another warning, I've been trawling through it for bargains, as you do get them sometimes (like my F2 evo engine for £36!). Hyundai coupe sellers on ebay don't always know what they're selling.
For example http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Hyundai-Coupe-Evo ... 27ad38e83c
Im 99% sure its an F2, not an F2 evo, bit of a difference for anyone after spares such as rear wing or bumpers.
Other example have been 5-stud alloys/brake discs that seller claims will fit a Gen1. Gen1s are 4 stud.
Also when searching in Hyundai Coupe, it throws in Accent coupes, and some people seem to think they're the same thing.
Also parts that are for the Tiburon 1996-2000 may be for a Lantra not the coupe, such as the exhaust centre section I had to get cut and shut.
As I said you can get some great deals, but some sellers don't know what they're selling.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
im begining to think some know EXACTLY what they are selling and dont give a ****,they just want your money and hope you'll say nothing and not ask for refund

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I questioned the seller of the one above about an F2 evo spoiler, and he said its been fited with an SE one as its an auto. Not because its only an F2 not an evo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts