Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Not that I'm aware of. You could Change this title to does anybody want to meet in the Dartford area and of course we would love you to attend the sussex meet near Brighton next month 20th.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I can I will. My car is off the road atm, needs new brake pads front and rear (which I have, just need to get them fitted), 2 tyres, timing belt change for 40k miles and ill be ready to go :)

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats no problem.

its handly where the garage is, you can drop you car off their, then walk across the road to the bus stop and get the bus to bluewater, do some shopping, then back to the garage to pick your car up :)

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
Hey Boot_Fairy
Noticed your post after posting my post today , noticed not many replied so wondered if your interested in post I`ve made post129401.html#p129401 , also Dartford is local to me so if ya wanna meet up sometime and any others let me know :D

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, we are having a meet at the whalf at crossways near asfa on the 24th if your interested, probably about 12ish meet up.

If you go on the uk meetings and events, then go to london, there is a kent thread their which gets updated, ill post the details here aswell just incase, would be nice to meet others in the area aswell.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts