Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well,the time has come round again and the auto express survey is gearing up for 2010.
this year we had an absolutely incredible member participation On ukhcs
nearly 90 members took part this year and with others who didnt add to list figure was over 100.
it all ended with the coupe finally getting featured and ended up 76th overall which was a good achievement.
now.......................
lets see what we can do this new year!
please fill in the survey when you have five minutes to spare.its fairly long,but lets get the coupe featured again this year and keep it in the public view.please add your name to the list.
click the link to fill in
http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/autoe ... _2010.html
heres a quick look at last years
http://forums.hyundaicoupe.info/viewtop ... c&start=50

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
1.thedupleman
2.jrp210
3.100scout
4.antibabes
5.clemmy2006
6.geordie chris
7.angelus
8.coupe moe
9.trampilot
10.hutchy
11.higgie
12.s1mon
13.royboygen3
14.joff
15.androooo 007
16.**** doyle
17.jonhty 40
18.speedy B
19.stokey mark
20.venno
21.catherine
22.automattick
23.bwsuk
24.stopher
25.carlgen2
26.eggcatcher
27.paul896
28.labrat
29.roger
30.dkm1901
31.pasty901
32.donzo
33.rossco

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its brilliant they have removed that

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
the UK reg bit??yeah its handy, cos auto express is distributed here too so why not get a wider view of reliability. and with the growing number of UK imports too we can rate the dealer service too.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I've just completed the survey and recieved my 10% discount code for Motor-World, only to find that the nearest store to me is over 100 miles away in Newcastle!
Now, do I use the code, because I'm aware of the credit crunch and trying to save pennies, or do I just forget it, as I'll use at least 6 gallons of petrol to get to Newcastle and back, which will cost me £30, so I'd have to spend at least £300 (which I ain't got)to make a saving.

On balance, I think I'll be eco-conscious and support my local independant, or perhaps even Halfords.

At least I don't live in Northern Ireland. I'd have an even more expensive trip to save a few $$ then!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
pretty sure you could use the voucher code on their website and get the items delivered to you :)

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
not many replies to this come on guys!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Come on you lot we have had alot of newbies recently. Lets get it filled in please :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sorry to take this off topic again - but does anyone have any idea why Whatcar has stopped including any model Hyundai in their reliability survey for the last 5-ish years? Back in 2005 Hyundai were the 6th most reliable brand (all above were Jap) with the lowest average repair cost, and the shortest repair time - that's gotta say something!

Manufacturers Result 2005 - Hyundai Review 2005 (scroll down to get to Hyundai)

But back on topic, come on people - What Car may be scared to admit that Hyundai's are getting better than most other brands, but you can still show your support for your car by filling out the form HERE ... then copy and add yourself to the list below:

1.thedupleman
2.jrp
3.paul896
4.eggcatcher
5.labrat

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
can all the newbies view this please-and fill it in!

·
Premium Member
5,282 Posts
Yes - they want to know the problems, bad news sells

1 - 20 of 23 Posts