Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
is there something specific you need to clean off?

if it's just general cleaning I just treat the lights the same as the metal, if it's laquer peeling then there are other methods.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Dont take this the wrong way but whats the point in asking a question if your not willing to read the answer. Or answer questions regarding your post? :roll:

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
you have a point Jrp, however I think it's maybe too early to raise it in this case.

10 days away from the internet in many people's eyes isnt a long time. For me it's a lifetime, but there are still plenty of people who dont have daily internet access, and you would be suprised how many people use librarys as their only access to the internet.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Fair point there Lidl, I shouldnt just presume everyone has 24hr access to the internet these days.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sorry guys, I was moving house havnt had chance to check the forum.

Yeah, I mean the main actual plastic lens, they're starting to get a bit foggy and yellow looking. I've seen some cleaners on ebay that looked good but then I read that they scratch the plastic and can damage it in the long run. The best 1 I saw was called magic liquid which dosnt use any scratch agents, but it has to be imported from america

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
When i had my old punto it developed abit of a yellow tinge. I used some t-cut and then abit of auto glym polish afterwards. Depends tho is it on the inside or outside of the lense?

·
Registered
385 Posts
you can get the lens treatment from ebay uk now here's a link headlight polish there is another way which you use v fine wet and dry then use a polishing mop with some polishing paste to getthe lights back to their original state.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts