Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I've been looking around and have found only a couple of kits for the Gen1 still available, anyone got any good ideas as to where to start looking or any off-google places I may not have found yet?

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
most of us have gone for the pick and choose method mate, get a front bumper then side skirts and somehting for the back from different places, throws that bit of uniqueness into it..

also Miller's idea isnt as bonkers as he makes out.. he is currently in the process of transforming his gen 1 using small changes rather than strapping a new bits on (led's around filled in fog holes etc).

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All great ideas, I have a whole list of 'projects' on the car including lighting, interior repainting etc etc... The trouble seems to be finding places to get the kit parts, I've seen the vader kit on potn but its over 1k!! I must say though, the thought had occurred to go down to a local performance body kit place and discuss getting something unique done....

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Miller, that would be great, I'm near Pontefract. I do keep aiming to get up to one of the Teeside meets but by the time I got there I'd have to set of back!! :evil:

Drop me a pm and we'll discuss, I'm happy to travel to get a kit done and I am also considering custom work ;) which if they can accomodate I'd be happy to discuss.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts