Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right ive had massive problems with it.. and now its overheating... i know im not going to get near what i paid if i sell it as it is, but breaking it takes time so i will only break if there is enough interest!!! if not it will be sold as a whole car...

exhaust system - 150
4 - 2 - 1 manifold - 50
front bumper, has cracks in it - 50
rear bumper, again has cracks - 50

or both front and rear for 75

angel eye headlights, passanger angel eyes arent on, dunno if its just a fuse or bad wireing. - 100 SOLD

carbon bonnet - 250 - SOLD
wheels with tyres, some may need replacing - 150 SOLD
full leather interior - 75
spoiler - 75
rear lights with the black covers - 40

all other little bits, ill sort out prices if your after them.. litterally anything other than sideskirts, and wings..

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
does the manifold come with a CAT? if so... ill take dibs on that.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
no probz... i'll take it anyway and worry about the cat later when i get it fitted ;)

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alright m8, ill reserve that for ya, but as said though, if theres not enough interest ill have to sell the whole car. need at least 400s worth of stuff to be wanted before i can break or im completely car-less..

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

they are the wheels, they is 17" 1 has some curbing to it as i hit a curb in the snow.

no air filter im afraid...

spoiler also provisionally sold

·
Registered
167 Posts
would the lambo door kit be transferable onto a gen2? If so how much? Also interested in your spoiler bud, thanks Craig.

P.s thats a "NICE" car mate!

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks :) i won car of the month last month... but its now dead... umm the lambo door hinges are both kind of broke. the gas shocks have gone on both, the bolt for the drivers shock has actually snapped inside the hinge so it would need to be drilled out.. its a nightmare!

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
have you decided to break yet or not?

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
lukewood said:
alright m8, ill reserve that for ya, but as said though, if theres not enough interest ill have to sell the whole car. need at least 400s worth of stuff to be wanted before i can break or im completely car-less..
you should see £400 easy...

i'd have the carbon bonnet off you, but cant justify £250 at xmas (and found them £400 new ;) )

real lights are tempting too.

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah thats understandable, xmas is a pain lol.. im willing to look at any offers people make. and if anyone buys a few parts ill give discount... saves time and is easier

·
Registered
167 Posts
Im interested in the spoiler!!! :D Have you sold it yet? If not could you post a pic please.

P.S how much you looking for the whole car?

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
id take 650 for the whole car but again, make an offer and you might get it. i dont have any service history, but its taxed till the end of december, mot till september 2010, its still drivable, just not extremely nice to drive with the wheel how it is, im not sure whats wrong with it but ive done over 1000 miles like it and not seen any real problem. the only massive prob atm is it overheating.., ive got some interest in the spoiler already but they havent said they def want it or not. ill see if i can get a pic up asap.

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ill take a look at the wheels again when i go home, see exactly what condition they are in. would like 150 for them with the tyres.

if i notice a bit of damage the price will be adjusted accordingly.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Would you take 200 for the carbon fiber bonnet? and ill buy the lights off you if you can determine the problem with them but defiantly the bonnet

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
right the car starts to come apart this weekend, so ill email people who want parts. ill try and find out about the lights.

f2cou, sorry m8, i got someone else interested in the bonnet for 250, if they dont want it though, then i suppose i could drop down to 220 if thats any good for ya.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.