Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So... I went out and bought this a couple of hours ago.. I would love to tell you what I think.. however I got playing Command and Conquer retalliation.. ok I'll go see what COD is like now

·
Registered
734 Posts
C&C? I cringe at the thought of how bad C&C4 is going to be! Useless EA...

I'm not sure why there was so much hype about the new CoD though, considering the next one will be out before we know it. I think my entire enjoyment of the game has been supressed because of all the fuss everyone is making.

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well I dont usually give in to the pressure, however having finally getting into the control methods of the ps3 with Unreal Tournament 3 (I'm a PC gamer at heart) I figured what the hell, I'll give it a whirl.

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
serously though? 3 hours to complete is pretty poor performance.. it's very unlikley I'll get into the online stuff too :(

waste of fourty quid

·
Registered
734 Posts
well I dont usually give in to the pressure,
I'd decided to get MW2 ages before I'd realised how many people were already bumming over it. We'd made a clan on CoD4 which was just going to be a warm up until MW2 came out. But then, of course, they messed up by not allowing dedicated servers.

however having finally getting into the control methods of the ps3 with Unreal Tournament 3 (I'm a PC gamer at heart) I figured what the hell, I'll give it a whirl.
PC all the way, and it would have only cost £25 for PC! UT3 isn't a particularly good fps... which probably means it's good on consoles.

serously though? 3 hours to complete is pretty poor performance.. it's very unlikley I'll get into the online stuff too :(
I hope you didn't play it on easy ;) Online is very busy compared to the other CoDs so far. By that I mean there's A LOT more stuff happening with levels and rank associated awards/achievement type things. There's also some new game modes like 3rd person which is kinda weird but adds some variety. It will probably keep you interested, but only if you like playing fps online. Give it a go anyway.

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah got into the online stuff now, I'm really poor at it but y'know it's all good

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah that's smething I noticed, I guess it's because the matchmakig system

·
Registered
734 Posts
the matchmaking system sucks... oh boy. Bring on dedicated servers. everything will be fine when they patch model 1887 down so it's no longer a superweapon and we can play on servers where noobtubes are banned.

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got bored of it last night where 2 players were blatently working together player a 25 kills, player b 25 deaths nuke, game over in under 2 mins... I really dont see the point.

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Got it the other day, was over a bit quick, graphics are good though, but like everything these days its aimed at looking good and online play, many of the best rated games are crap single players. I'm not online yet, but may be considering it soon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts