* imported veilside front bumper,sideskirts,rear spoiler and light brows
* 18" OZ split rims on pirelli tyres
* all round tints
* k + n induction kit
* full car has been soundproofed
* dvd player
* 2 sets of 6 x 9s on each door
* lowered front and rear suspension
* non standard clifford alarm
* keyless boot entry (alarm key pops it open)
live and learn i can be a bit in your face sometimes.
how do you pass mot with no rear fogs-not being an arse or anything.....we had this discussion a while ago and it was determined no fogs is illegal....do you know summat we dont? or is it other way round? id be very interested in you dont have to...........
thats what i was thinking though mate your normal rear lights cant be your rear fog.thats why you see so many kit cars with those dodgy add on underneath fogs..........just thought you ought to be aware might be worth checking before you take for mot