Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I've just bought my first coupe today and noticed when I was out on the test drive that the cigarette lighter is missing. Does anyone know where I can order one to replace it? I don't smoke so don't actually need it but would prefer to have it so it all looks perfect!! :)
Thanks

·
Banned
169 Posts
Missing?! How much of it? Just the metal part itself? And are the wires still there? If it's been unplugged and removed you should be able to get the part from Hyundai themselves or a scrap dealer, might be a pain if it's been broken off however.

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
if it's just the bit that goes in the slot that you light your cigarette with it's a pretty universal part so you can get them from any parts place

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the advice. Fortunately it's just the bit that fits in the slot so I'll try local parts dealers...

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
fords and fiats have a nice cap like i put on mine that says power supply rather than butt ugly lighter

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Stupid question, but its not hidden under a sprung loaded panel like Gen1 ones is it?
I had the car 3 monthes before someone told me about all the sprung loaded goodies.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
on gen3's its in plain view

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
thedupleman said:
on gen3's its in plain view
Thats no fun, I love the cigeratte ligher, drinks holder and sunglass holder that are hidden away and sprung loaded. Does the Gen3 miss all these?

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
nope/passenger side drinks holder is spring loaded and sunglasses case the same.ashtray is spring loaded too

1 - 9 of 9 Posts