Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

i love to keep my car clean! i tend to use autoglym products as i know they are a trustworthy brand. i try to clean it every week but i still dont get the shine i really want. i use the autoglym super resin polish but they dont really do a wax which is what makes the car really shine. does anybody know of another good brand of wax they use? or any products at all that people recommend. i also have what looks like moss on the outer window seals on the rear windowns both sides does anyone know how to get them looking black again instead of a horrible green?

Cheers ! :D

Ps. just cleaned my car in the snow! lol

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
I can't recomend the SmartWax Range enough and I use the
  • Smart Carwash
    • Concentrated so lasts a long time, and gets good bubbles, cleans very well[/*]
    [/*]
  • Smart One
    • Excelent for spot cleaning and keeping the car clean and shiney inbetween washes[/*]
    [/*]
  • Smart Polish
    • Great for restoring paintwork and scratch correction, overspray and rough paintwork is no match for this[/*]
    [/*]
  • Smart Wax
    • Smells sooo good and leaves a brilliant shine[/*]
    [/*]
  • Concours Paste Wax
    • Quite an expensive product to splash out on in the first instance, but it lasts forever and gives brilliant results, comes with it's own aplicator and it goes on like a dream, then leave it for as long as you can and it comes off like a dream too. [/*]
    [/*]

Here's pics of my car at a recent show after being cleaned with this stuff.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well good looks like good stuff from the website! think ill be getting some of the smartwax wax and polish. ur car looks fully shiny! :) so ill hopefully get the same results! thanks for your reply!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi Andy
I use autoglym as well but find the high gloss works excerlent especially after you use resin polish really easy to apply but if that paste that lidl recommended lasts a long time I might be tempted to give it a whirl

1 - 4 of 4 Posts