Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had some eibach springs fitted today on my 09 s111 and iam well impressed! looks mint !!and handles unreal!
got them off e-bay brand new never used for £75 and the £60 to fit them so a real bargain i think!would recomend them def!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
is there that much difference in the handling??? u got those for a right bargain.usuallly they are a lot more

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi guys i will take some pics today ;-)
yea handles even better now and i would def say there is no loss in ride quality and my missis actually says its better ride now than before :shock:

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
red calipers and a high level spoiler and ur rolling in one seriously mint machine!!!

looks way nicer when its lowered!

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
very nice looking motor you have there... :)

·
Banned
169 Posts
Looks pretty awesome indeed matey. Are those the standard tints or have you added those? Don't know if it's the lighting but they look tuggably dark...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Owain said:
Looks pretty awesome indeed matey. Are those the standard tints or have you added those? Don't know if it's the lighting but they look tuggably dark...
hi mate ;) yes they are aftermarket tints they are DARK! i know they are illegal on the two fronts but i fit them my self and live in rural s/wales so the police around here are cool!they look awesome on the black cars!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi, i have ordered eibach springs for my siii and was just wondering if after the springs have been put on do the wheels need re-allinged?

Thanks

Jason

·
Premium Member
3,692 Posts
jasonkrfc said:
Hi, i have ordered eibach springs for my siii and was just wondering if after the springs have been put on do the wheels need re-allinged?

Thanks

Jason
Yes, the wheels will be squiff after lowering.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts