Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
could probably be done with vinyl, but I would say for best results you would need the 3Dness that fibreglass would give you...

just found a decent walkthrough, I'll yoink it give me 5 mins ;)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks mate, thats a class walkthrough just saw it, may have to give my fibreglassing skillz a test, good lord i can see me losing four fingers and having to replace them with fibreglass!

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
fibreglass is pretty simple stuff to use.. and has millions of uses.. I think the main things to remember is it's messy, so mask everything!

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Surely with PC's track record and the price tag of £59-69 +pnp it'll be quicker and cheaper to make your own ;)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea, plus i dont really like them! hehe do ur own means your can make them to whatever style you want! :)

but thanks for that ashgen1

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
:shock: :shock: :shock: is that really how much they are? :lol: i thought they were like £25/£30 pricey :lol:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I dont think its so much that Matts a dodgy geezer or anything like that i think its more a case of poor communication between him and his suppliers and a lack of knowledge of the products he sells!

oh and its sceptical ;)

·
Banned
169 Posts
Yeah Matt's never tried to do me out of any money or anything, in fact he's been very good at refunding me for almost every item I've bought ;)

Did take two months to get me money back tho....

Nice guy, but still.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
theres only so far he's a nice guy goes... but still i've not had any problems, partly as i havn't used him but anyway!! lol

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Look at the steering wheel, its left hand drive, so its American, as usual we're left wanting parts that are readily available over there, but not over here. And lets face it, most of what we do get over here came from there anyway.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
so try looking on ebay usa then! or even rd tiburon

·
Registered
260 Posts
PC has a record???? Oh track, i thought you meant another type of record... :twisted:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts