Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure there is anyone left on this forum to read my posts, they all seem to be on other coupe forums but hey Ill try.

Just a little peek at one of the final mods on my car, there are four in the pipeline over the next six weeks, not massive but this one being the smallest.

I loved the look of the decal for the passed few years, it being the only one but quite brazen at that!

I am continuing the silver/chrome & Black theme with my final mods but as always I was worried that changing things may look wrong but upon replacing the decal I think it looks quite good and is heading the way I wanted it too.

Despite the fecking bubbles hopefully they made fade once the car get a good baking from the sun, the old residue from the removed sticker was a PITA to remove, I resorted to fine wire wool as Vinegar, white spirit & T Cut just would not cut it, the only problem with wire wool is that it actually removes all the road grime from the glass so at some point I will have to wire wool the whole panel.

Anyway worryingly I removed the white decal that worked so well on the black car and have gone silver with some 'slightly' different wording, I know stickers are not for everyone and generally the same is for me,but this is the only one on the car and for me that is part of what makes it work.

Before

After

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mate, hope your keeping well ?

Are you using any other coupe forums or just here ?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Yer not doing to bad thank you mate :) how bout you . Am just getting my coupe already for bodyshop and new paint job ;) watch this space . And yer only use this forum tbh

1 - 4 of 4 Posts