Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like to keep with the times and keep up with updates so I've just rebuilt the entire site from scratch..

now hopefully you wont notice, but I'm only human and mess things up just the same as the next guy, please can you let me know if anything wierd or odd happens or something looks wrong.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
your cars gone a funny green colour :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bugger, the permissions buggered up meaning people could read our secret areas.. I know drk was poking about in the moderators forum ;) good thing we didnt call him names in there ;)

·
Registered
96 Posts
it's early morning mate, and I don't know how I got there but that was quite intresting! :D
I went through 2 pages, click on next and... ****! Gone! It was just getting interesting!
Ok, sorry, I didn't mean to get there!
Unfortunately (for you)I read some of it, and i think that the other website is crap anyway lol!
I'm here to stay :mrgreen:
Oh!
I'm also always happy to help with anything (club) just to make it run smooth!
Just tell me whose lawn :D :twisted:

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol.. I must say if I was on another forum and it looked like I could read hidden areas.. I would ;)

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
what? new tiburon lol

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
as you'll notice we dont have to bitch and headwork behind the scenes :D

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah that was the aim, there are subtle changes dotted around, but the stuff you can't see is also upgraded (security & the likes) I want to avoid the situation other sites have where the forum software is hideously out of date and therefore full of security holes and bugs and the only way to upgrade is to put a hideous amount of work in
Every change I make to the forum files is documented so I can update the software without too much drama (although the process still took 5 hours to complete)

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
yeah eggcatcher :D you little orange blobby thing you

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
should be getting used to it by now

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
just be careful the moderators dont do one.just remember your the jordan of the forum :D :D and if you dont walk....... :D

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
a very similar phrase with big tit in it :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.