Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still got the alloy wheels off my Gen 3.5 for sale. Got some scratches. 2 tyres with loads of tread, 1 rear is ok but the other is borderline legal.

£120? Collection only.

[lightbox=http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee124/burger28/P5230009.jpg]
[/lightbox]​

black lexus tail lights as seen on performance coupe. Comes with amber bulbs. Practically new, unused.

£110 delivered

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the advert says they fit 02-06 gen 3 + 3.5 coupe. They will only fit the gen 3.5 if you take off some of the surround, but i've been told they go straight onto the gen 3.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update: I swapped two of the wheels with tread with Exypher so he could get through his MOT that he'd forgotten about :roll: Now all but 1 tyre is illegal/almost illegal on tread.

Wheels now £80.
Tail lights £100. Remember these haven't even been fitted to a car yet and that's £50 less than buying them from performance coupe!

·
Banned
169 Posts
"that's £50 less than buying them from performance coupe"

- Plus they'll actually arrive in the post, and will be the right thing ;)

Mate if I wasn't giving up trackdays in the coupe I'd snap up those wheels, but I've already got three sets! Damn that.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wheels are provisionally gone now too. Just need to clear the sale up once me and the buyer are back from separate trips away from home.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hia mate sorry not great with cars , would like to replace the stock gen 3 alloys for the ones you have for sale , can you correct me if they will fit 03 reg ? and where do you live to pick up cheers dan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.