Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys i have a gen1 front bumper and set of side skirts in black for sale.... Condition is basically the skirts you could put straight on, the bumper would need a coat of paint. Im thinking though anyone who fancies trying something different and fibreglassing a lip on the skirts or as a few europeans have done filling in the mouth on the bumper these are a perfect opportunity to have a go in your own time.... Ive been looking at ebay for prices and bumpers are around the £60 mark and side skirts werent available but im willing to let these go for £20 for the bumper and £10 each on the skirts. Failing that ill swap the lot for £40 :lol: Unfortunately im too lazy to post any of it so you would have to pick up whatever it is you want up :roll:

Right pictures

please note the white bits around the number plate area are just the sticky pads that held the plate on. The foglights are no longer in the bumper

I also have the standard gen1 spoiler which is yours for £10, I dont have a piccy but its in ok condition might need a lick of paint or just a good polish. The cross member is available for the front bumper if needed..

·
Registered
50 Posts
are these the only parts you have, would they fit an f2evo as some focus driver has slammed me into a pole and i need new lights bumper bonnet passenget wing ect im trying to get prices and debating weather to sell the car for spares repairs or fix it myself let me know cheers

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
They would fit an F2 evo, but I'd try get a replacement F2 evo bumper, I know you want to repair, but you can't put an SE bumper on an F2 evo, the other F2 owners will lynch you.

·
Registered
50 Posts
that being my intention i will put anything on me f2 evo just to have it back on the road, the way its looking its beyond my price range to repair so it could be going up for sale and ill have to start again sadly

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.