Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im selling my coupe if the moneys right new pads ,wheel bearing ,ht leads,sri induction kitk&n 17" tsw alloys ,f50 mk4 bonnet scoop rage stainless exhaust. used daily by the wife if the money is right ill put full mot on heri think 3months tax and test cant check just now shes at work in it any qs please ask or ring me for full spec 07863143857 01709305401 or may swap wot u got cheers lee sorry mate lokking for around 1300

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi its a 2ltr se 91 thousand but will change a bit as the wife uses it for work a lovely one off car its just that i want something bigger

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi im in rotherham there is an sri kit on it with k and n filter i could come to you if your not too far away give me a call and well sort something its going for new mot on saturday even thou its got about 3 months left

·
Registered
50 Posts
just over 200miles sound lol i love this car and its mods its exactly what im after with an MOT its 100% what im after

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i suppose we could meet half way if i can get somebody to follow me or you could get the train and ill pick you up

·
Registered
50 Posts
i can get all the way to you its getting time to do so also i wish i could see the car first like the exhaust engine here it run ect how much did you want for the car is that £1300 on the price there or a random number?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yes its 13 hunred give or take ill try and put some more pics on tommorow when its light its got a stainless back box ( rage not too loud more of a growl ill see if i can vidio the enine sound and email it to you or put it on you tube ill ask the wife shes better than me have you got an e mail address

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
f2evoazz said:
really what else is saveable from an evo to this as i still have the evo and i can actually get to this car =D
The engine is the same, so any engine mods done to the F2 evo will fit onto this one. The extra power in the F2 evo comes from the cams, and they'll fit into this one. The Gen2 is lighter than the Gen1, so if you have cams fitted it'll be quicker than your evo. Its not an easy job though, i had an expert mechanic helping me, you got to remove the whole side of the engine. Took nearly 7 hours, but worth it.
If you do break your evo can I have the spoiler. Can't believe its trashed, still i got a pic of it from trax.

·
Registered
50 Posts
haha trust you to want one of the only thing i wanted haha if the price is right ill let you take it off me though what are you offering

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the splashes on the engine are from the paint shop its just dust and water i will clean it off with a wet rag looks mucky but its not just me not getting round to it yet too cold lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.