Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought one of the stainless centre sections+ backboxes for £190 off ebay, and although they can be fitted you'll need to have 5" removed from the straight section, as they were made for the 4 door tiburon. Also whilts the centre section is slightly bigger, allowing for better flow, the backbox is restricted to 2" diameter by an inner pipe. Although I was offered a £30 refund by the seller to get it shortened, getting it out of him was a mission, as he'd fob me off with excuses, asking for photos, then claiming he did't get them, it was resolved only after I reported him to ebay.
just warning other people before they consider these, they can be used, but by the time you've had it cut and shut, and a decent backbox fitted it aint much cheaper than the xs power one.

·
Registered
198 Posts
with regards to back boxes and systems, i would always advise going with power flow, never had any issues wiht mine + you get an installation warrenty

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got it sorted eventually, although I'm planning a different backbox at somepoint. I didn't look at the feedback until after I'd brought it and encountered problems, he got good feedback from people with cars like Fiestas and VTchav saxos, but crap feedback from people with decvent motors, like scoobys.
Lesson learnt, should have read feedback.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts