Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found these whilst doing a search earlier, ordered mine but thought they might be useful to people on here as there is always a debate about cheap chinese headunits, well now you can get a Sony XAV-622 DVD Touchscreen double din for £189.99 here. Yes the original price of £760 may be hugely exagerated but still seems like a steal at the reduced price. Must be ordered in to store unless you go for the ex display version (which is the same price).

Alternatively a non DVD double DIN JVC unit for sub £100 at £89.90 here

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Hmmm not bad!

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a one reserved in Lichfield (just in case my online order didnt come through) if anyone local is after one. Very few left in store, local to me anyway.

·
Premium Member
5,282 Posts
Thanks for the link I've just got myself a Pure Highway DAB radio for £50

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
scout said:
Thanks for the link I've just got myself a Pure Highway DAB radio for £50
Glad it could be of use. There are a few bargains to be had, makes a change for Halfords :)

·
Registered
388 Posts
bearing in mind the JVC can only have an anp for either a sub OR speakers. Not both as it's only set set of pre outs (rear/sub)

The Sony dosnt mention any pre outs.

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The Sony is under my desk at work, I'll let you know the outputs when I get it out the box. Only slight issue I would have preferred a rear usb but for the money I'll live with one on the front

1 - 9 of 9 Posts