Votes: 3 14.3%
  • SOMETHING ELSE

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just wondering in the world of the coupe these days how is your car badged? for example tris was talking about clothing with tiburon or tuscani but would that be worth it.please register a vote and lets see what general opinion thinks is better.for example mine is badged as a tuscani tiburon so iv left the option open to vote for 2.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i love that pic ash.the T badge blocks out something really frightening

·
Banned
115 Posts
just 2 hyundai logo badges on mine.. soon to be tuscani though i hope as i much prefer the look. dont get me wrong the hyundai logo is good, if your keeping a standard look :D

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Just my opinion mate but i think the round tuscani badges look..... well rubbish really on the gen1/2... hence why i went for the ones in my post! Also you can choose whatever colours/design you want with those :D

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Will be Tuscani Tuburon after repsray, spraying the words up black to go with my cars colour scheme. Even went as far as buying 16" Gen3 centre caps all the way from Korea just to rip the tuscani bades out and stick on my wheels. Still got Hyundai seatbelt pads though, anyone know where I can get Tuscani ones?
Dupleman you didn't put Elisa as an option, seeing as your own car is an Elisa not a Tiburon thought you'd put that up.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Tuscani Front, rear and wheel hubs.
Also going down the steering wheel badge route, but fitting the vinyl 'sticker' to a thin (~0.5mm) aluminium plate before fitting.
Should hold its shape but still fit flush.
Will post a photo once it's done.

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Found Gen2 badges on shark racing, thought the Gen2 was called the Tiburon like the Gen1, but apperently it's called the "Turbulence" in Korea.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
correct it was the turbulence

1 - 14 of 14 Posts