Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have now sold my hyundai coupe s3 :) and brought a 2006 hyundai coupe (gen 3.5 i think).
I couldnt modify it in a way I think the gen 3 and gen 3. 5 can. I got a thing for the whole widearch bodykits :D

Any way just needed some parts for the 2006 model : Drivers side door, drivers side near front wing, left indicator repeater, left front headlight set, passenger airbag, drivers airbag, front bumper and maybe the front bonnet ( not sure if i can get a panel beater to straighten up the one I have :) )

If anyone has any of these parts give me a call or reply to this thread thankyou

Woz

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers fella, ive tried 247 spares, not having much luck wid dat. I will give 1st choice ago and not much luck wid fleebay either. So far i have found a driver side door !

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Speak to Dupleman about the side repeaters im pretty sure he was selling smoked sets, Ill keep an eye open for parts for you mate

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice one hutchy. Im jus in the process of asking him. one of the biggest problem is finding the front bumper for these models. Theirs hardly any around and the ones that are for sale are costing an arm and a leg

:(

·
Registered
534 Posts
I've got one, but I'm planning on getting it repaired/resprayed and fitting it to my Coupe in the new year

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
how dare you say i have a small ding.........even if its true.yes it has a small ding

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Jus an update, parts still needed. These parts are hard to get hold of. Getting a front bumper sorted. Hav u got pics of the bonnet dupleman ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.