Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what year the Gen2 came out in America (guessing Dupleman does), as I brought one of those brakelight vinyls from custombrakelights.com, and its far to small for a Gen1 brake light. Its says its for a 1998-2002 Tiburon, would that be the Gen2 in America (or Canada as I think they eventually came from).
Also got the smoked headlight kit and it was cheap vinyl that doesn't go on very well, does anybody here know where I can get Gen1 headlights smoked?

·
Banned
115 Posts
you can get some tinting spray, just use that, or wrap some tights round them. cheap an chearful. or sharkracing have dark gen1 headlights with angel eyes in them. i have those :D really smart

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
gen3 came out 2003 there so expect the gen1 went on longer

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got tinting spray earlier in the week, srpayed up, rubbed off and started again many times because that stuff runs very easily. Anyways after 3 days of this (and no car as it had no lights) it was finally ready, only for me to get back from my first deive in it to find the tint has cracked and peeled off in patches. Only way to get an even finish is start again. Any other ways of doing it which don't involve lots of money?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts