Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just fitted myself a bee sting ariel 28 quid from pc worth every penny! simply screw it in

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, so this just bolts on to the standard unit, no need to take the unit off? Some instructions on fixing the bee sting would be great?

Many thanks,

·
Premium Member
3,692 Posts
birubhai said:
Hi, so this just bolts on to the standard unit, no need to take the unit off? Some instructions on fixing the bee sting would be great?

Many thanks,
You just need a spanner to get off the stock fishing rod, it just unscrews and then screw in new one.

Oh and nice bee sting :D

·
Registered
731 Posts
yea instructions a completely unnecessary its that easy... if you cant figure out how too fit it you shouldnt be allowed to drive in the first place

·
Registered
789 Posts
ace page said:
yeh looks good i have the same one but your radio reception will suffer a bit
I was gonna ask, how good / bad is the radio reception with this...?

·
Registered
332 Posts
I have the same one but in silver and can confirm In and around towns its fine but outside can be a bit flakey. However they look so good i would never go back to the CB aerial ;)

·
Super Moderator
2,052 Posts
I just did it the easier way:

when aerial is all the way down disconnect it
purchase CDs

much much easier and you get to choose the songs!

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Looking good mate...

Looks much better than standard!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi,

went to halfords for replacement mast, surprisingly they couldn't match any replacement to the thick bolt one on the coupe.....any ideas?

Called hyundai service, they would have to place an order as don't stock....any idea on the fitments size.....event the adopters available in halfords aren't as big as on the coupe?

I would prefer standard or anything that gives good reception on motorways?

Many thanks.......

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well the easy way is to order from hyundai.iv no idea what sizes the screw bit is

1 - 20 of 26 Posts