Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
101 - 120 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Finally found someone to fit my rear brake pads for me.. £25.00!! Not bad eh?

Next on my list.. Timing belt / wheels / body work / decals

·
Premium Member
5,282 Posts
Love a good tunnel, I must say that I've travelled to Kent for a meet a couple of times but I can't justify it for an evening meet then a 2 hour trip home late at night. Still now you guys have got the ball rolling who knows where the next meet will be. What with the South Central group being quite strong and the South East/London group growing we may be able to pull together a really big meet in the south one day soon :D Happy Days

·
Registered
750 Posts
Yeah, it will be nice to meet a few other people, and get some more imput into what I can do to my car as its all totally standard at the moment.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·
good shout scout! sounds like whilst out economy is still in the downturn part of the cyclce, UKHCC masses should be on the up! we need a big south meet, and summer has almost settled in. Let's see what we can pull out the bag.

it was good meeting you boot_fairy aka martin! im sure after seeing Woz's mods and the rest of ours, it initiated you into a mod-frenzy. lol..

also apologies artin, i dont think we all stated we would be bringing our other halves, i think it just happened, was sort of last minute! ah well, soon!

it was pleasent evening, but an earlier meet would be ideal for those who have work etc and need to get back, as eggcathcer rightly brought to my attention! so inconsiderate i am! :oops:

·
Premium Member
5,282 Posts
We'll forgive you this time, just don't let it happen again :fullmoon

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
woz said:
No worries Tom. We can always arrange another meet...no point crying over spilt milk. Erhan can you get the pics up please of the meet and next time lets do something social to go with it so we can all get to know each other a little bit more.
hi woz i trying but my silly iphone wont let me to do it but promise will put some pictures up .

·
Registered
750 Posts
I like the pictures, going to put one on my facebook :)

yeah next time it will have to be a bit earlier so i can stay longer as i had to rush off at 8, got a ear full from the other half, but it was worth it lol

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
yes mate from now on we gonna make it bit earlier so some more people can attend the meet really enjoyed we need to do more often...

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
sorry pal. Seems like everyone has been busy. I should be in kent around the 20th of August if you want to do something then i will be glad mind you i haven't got round to doing a few mods i need to, other priorities lol

·
Registered
750 Posts
I thought so lol.

Meeting Dantanner next weekend as he has some alloys im buying from him, I havent had anything done to my car as ive been on holiday and just got back today, so need to save up again!

Be nice to meet up again, 20th sounds fine, you have mynumber, txt me closer to the time to make sure your still ok :)

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
hi guys just wondering anyone wants to go sharkys meet (brum) if you are please let me knoe here my number 07411806945 cheers erhan or pm me please :)

101 - 120 of 153 Posts