Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some advice regarding bulb replacements... I am basically looking at replacing every damn bulb in the dash and on the doors!!! Now having popped off the fog light switches and had a shufty, there are some tiny bulbs in there. Now given the holder these things are in I am guessing a straight swap is basically the only way to make these little sods fit!!! See pic....

So, anyone swapped these out before?? Also, is there a list of the required LED types to swap out things such as the dials and other lights on the dash??

P.S. given LED Depot on the member discounts, maybe some links in there to the actual products would be great!!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
For the switches and buttons you will need either 3 or 5mm LED's with resistors i bought 100 with free resistors off eBay for £10. For the dials you will need 4 501 wideangle LEDs and x2 286. Also just to add for the heater controls they will take 2x 286 but it looks really crap when i did mine. So thats why i stripped mine out and put a load of LEDS in like in my DIY.

Also make sure you get wide angle ones other wise you will end up with hotspots.

Picture stolen from the other site :mrgreen:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts