Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else interested in doing a meet sometime this summer? How about somewhere in West London/Reading/Watford etc. Would be my first UKHCC meet, but I've been to quite a lot of Mini meets before.

·
Premium Member
5,282 Posts
I may be meeting up with LiDL tomorrow somewhere in Wycombe if your interested

·
Registered
379 Posts
yeah i may too. I spoke to Andrew on facebook earlier as he had mentioned that he was down this way for the week

·
Premium Member
5,282 Posts
I reckon the best place to meet is by TGI Fridays in Wycombe and then sort it from there. Andrew I can swing past your hotel and we can get there together if you like. As for time depends if you want to eat first, I will not be eating first.

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Don't mind grabbing something while I'm out so postcode or if you want to come get me I'm easy :)

·
Premium Member
5,282 Posts
If your in the same hotel I'll be almost passing the front door so I can pick you up :D

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
will be there was a **** up tonight so am somewhere else but will be there for the rest of the week

·
Registered
379 Posts
scout said:
I reckon the best place to meet is by TGI Fridays in Wycombe and then sort it from there. Andrew I can swing past your hotel and we can get there together if you like. As for time depends if you want to eat first, I will not be eating first.
I wont be eating either as i literaly live quart mile away from there. any idea of a time?

·
Premium Member
5,282 Posts
If we say about 7pm outside TGI Fridays in Wycombe then decide where to go from there, you must have some idea Matt as you live there lol

·
Premium Member
5,282 Posts
Theres a nice car park near Stokenchurch (a few minutes down the motorway) that would be good for photos, Theres even a sculpture trail if you fancy a walk.

·
Registered
379 Posts
sounds good.
will see you at 7 or just after as will be up as soon as my daughters mum picks her up as she finishes work at 6

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Don't think I'm doing anything tomorrow night. Not sure if the missus will come along or not.

Hope you don't mind a Ford being there!

Just have to remember how to get to TGI Fridays again.

When you say tomorrow, do you actually mean tonight?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The missus is coming too now. Will pop home for dinner, camera and her first. Should still be able to get there for 7.

·
Premium Member
5,282 Posts
That will be four vehicles then.

Heres the address with postcode for all those sat navs

TGI Fridays
Crest Road
Handycross
High Wycombe
HP11 1UA

My wife is in London today and is hoping to get back in time. Andrew if I'm not at your hotel by 6.30 PM make your own way there and I'll get there as soon as I can

PM sent to Trypticon and mattcalibra with my mobile number , just in case.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Was nice to meet you all today, we both had a good time. Should do it again sometime.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.