Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
have to say mate those rims on the gen1 are out of this world! really really like them especially with that blue :D

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The wheels on the Gen 1 were Wolfrace urban racer and I bought a set of 5, when I got rid of the car I advertised them on the other site for sale as a p/x but everyone who wanted them dragged their feet asking the usual stupid questions like will they fit my coupe what colour are they etc etc so in the end they went with the car, a pity cause they were mint with good tyres on as well. I loved the Gen 3 wheels as well easy to clean inside and out and those one of a kind eyebrows really set the car off. Not too sure what I else I can do with the SIII to make it a bit more stand out but I do have a few ideas.

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
yeah the siii looks nice standard.. but there's no real places to hit with mods, without having to do loads.. it's a shame they went back to the gen 3.0 front grill area, I think what they did with the facelift on the front was a big improvement

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've done a few little bits to the SIII mesh behind the fornt grilles, mud flaps, re-badged and removed the coupe and hyundai badges from the hatch, fitted a high spoiler, sill plates and strut bar oh and de-ambered it ;)

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
3 beautiful cars there mate...

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
LiDL said:
yeah the siii looks nice standard.. but there's no real places to hit with mods, without having to do loads.. it's a shame they went back to the gen 3.0 front grill area, I think what they did with the facelift on the front was a big improvement
Agree with u there dude, the 3.5 was by far the best looking coupe they made. Love ur gen1 she looks like a cracking car

·
Registered
261 Posts
Can't believe we've yet to meet seen as we are only a couple of miles away from each Kel!

If you'd still got those wheels on the Gen.1, I would have definately have been paying you a visit the other day!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Top cars mate, i see the gen 3 knocking around newcastle sometimes with a woman driver and ive only ever seen the siii once and that was at trentham gardens

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They're a 1 off I bought them from a webs ite in Korea that no longer exsists, i didn't like them when they arrived so I set about re-shaping them. I loved them when they were fiinished and fitted to the coupe

1 - 16 of 16 Posts