Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Tuscani coupe had it about 3 months and i love it. want to do some mods such as xenon lights and a performance exhaust.

Ps thanks for telling me how to do that, i'm just blind!! lol

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi, yeah i was looking at yours last night i love it in black looks so nice! plus my wheels are curbed i want to get them refurbished. but cant find anywhere cheap that will do a good job.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cheers mate :) im happy with them, they were taken with a rubbish camera aswel ive just got a new so keen to get some new pics! i like ur door LED thing where did u get it from?

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Cheers!have them a while now and they still look mega!got them off some site in denmark can find the link if ur interested.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah that would be great, cheers, how much were they are they pricey and where do u get the power from to run them?

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
cool ill have a look for it over the weekend, got em ages ago! u can get them on PC and Shark racing I think but not the exact ones i have (not being biased but mine are nicer!!!) they were 130 euro roughly shipped from Denmark. Power comes from the door light, tried to wire it into the door sensor (the open/close one) but for some reason it didnt work.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh right cool, ill have a look and see if i can find them, i'm abit skint atm because i just bought a new mac but its def on my to do list for when i have some money!

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My god yes! lol i was so suprised how loud it was! i just want to do loads more now lol got my clear side repeaters coming 2mo hopefully aswell.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts