Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
not overly keen on the square numberplate on the back (it no longer fits the obvious number plate space) or the sheep, but apart from that looking smart :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Definitely looks good, I always think they look great with semi-tinted rear lights, not blacked out, but just to take the harsh edge off the colours ;) Just my opinion though!! :!:

·
Registered
657 Posts
now i would love my black coupe to look like yours!!!!
was def thinking of doing the deambering and painting black headlights and red callapers!!
did u just spray your wheels??? :shock:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hi, love your coupe it's stunning! looks so good in black, im really interested, how much are you looking for? can u email me some info please, reason for sale miles service history things been done etc n more pictures if possible! i have a silver gen 3 2.0l if ur interested in a possible part ex? many thanks! Andy [email protected]

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hi, ok cheers for that It's a bit over my budget though i'm afraid :(. They seem to be catching quite a lot of money at the moment, perhaps i should sell mine! lol lovely car though all of the subtle things you've done to it make such a difference. What size number plates have you got, i'm trying to buy some but theres about 10 different sizes :s!! help would be much appreciated! Cheers

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey, make me an offer on the price, what are you looking to pay? i cant remember the size of the plates, all i know is that they are the standard size jap plates. The Japanese plates are 6.5 (765mm) inches high by 13" (330mm) long

nick

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hi Nick, well i paid quite abit less for my gen 3 with less miles, but its not as new as yours and not got as many extras. I don't think i could really afford much more than £4000 as i still need to change a rear brake calliper on mine before i sell it. Are you looking to sell quickly? As i need to sort that out before i sell mine!

Cheers, Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im looking for around £4500 for it, not in a rush to sell. i could always put the standard 16'' alloys back on and take £200 off my asking price?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts