1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
love the bird sat on the bonnet

·
Banned
115 Posts
looking lovely. now get a carbon bonnet :D and de-badge it at the back. i do really like yours lidl, but it still has loads that could be done to make it better. get the credit cards on the go after xmas. i will be lol

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
it must be impossible to drive anywhere with girls clung to the bonnet! im quiet used to it now myself.....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Great pictures!.. :shock: Oh and of the car! hahah.

Great neons... I've never really liked them, but they compliment the car well!

·
Banned
840 Posts
LiDL just a quick question for you on your green coupe on the rear bumper, where did you get the rear spats if thats what they are called from?

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
carlsberg85 said:
LiDL just a quick question for you on your green coupe on the rear bumper, where did you get the rear spats if thats what they are called from?
I think they' were made by erebuni...

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
a lass in grimsby has this car now matey she was telling me it failed mot last week and is going to be too much to do!! was trying to convince her to swop her alloys with me if she sells!!

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What did it fail on? I was a couple of years ago when I sold it but it was in good condition..

mind you check them alloys before you buy there's a dodgy one.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
not sure matey i know she only paid £700 for the car! and i changed my mind with the alloys i decided to keep my evo ones im not that into this style of alloys if im been honest im more into the deep dish style like lenso :p

·
Registered
251 Posts
where did the whole kit come from? i love the rear addons and the skirts... is she on here? would be interested in possibly buying them if she breaks the car. car looks ssshhhhweeettt

1 - 20 of 21 Posts