Interior:
Stock

ICE:
Pioneer CD headunit with aux input for iPod
Uprated rear speakers

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Nice Looking car, Those wheels would look great if you where to spray a red lip on them :D

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
every time I look at the pic of her clean I remember why I should bother doing it more often! :lol:

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
You've got a twin of that round my way. As Millers said you can't beat red and black, except dark burgundy red and black.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
or black and black! :lol:

I really like how youve clearly drove around for hours and hours looking for the perfect scenic venue for this photographic opportunity.... :lol: In all seriousness tho mate she is one sexy coupe :D

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I really like how youve clearly drove around for hours and hours looking for the perfect scenic venue for this photographic opportunity...
Best not be insulting my boat and the car I learnt to drive in! That beast set itself on fire not long after that pic. RIP Seat Alhambra TDi.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Lovely car. So how does the IK sound? I am going to opt for a K&N panel filter over an IK, I have had Pipercross kits in previous cars, one sounded great, the other was pretty silent, but I did have a stupidly loud exhaust on it.

I love those alloys. I want mine resprayed black with a silver rim. Will have to wait a while though.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Lovely looking motor!! Love the alloys...

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lovely car. So how does the IK sound? I am going to opt for a K&N panel filter over an IK, I have had Pipercross kits in previous cars, one sounded great, the other was pretty silent, but I did have a stupidly loud exhaust on it.
It made a huge difference! Now I'm only driving about once a week I keep getting tempted to go for a drive for no reason other than to just wind the windows down and listen to the engine roar! I've not had the exhaust touched and you can still notice a pretty major difference when you're pushing her.

I personally wouldn't go for the panel now I know how good the IK sounds!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Love the rims against the red

what kind of rims are they? might look into these for my blue coupe im getting!! :) think they would look awesome on a blue coupe too!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts