Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
how the hell did u get a pic of ur lights mine just make big orbs of light and you can see the shape on camera

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i had to mess with the settings on my camera mate! Although it may look dark in the pic i took the photo at like 1 in the afternoon

·
Registered
260 Posts
Aha, thought it looked familiar, I am looking at the Vader2 atm... Just costing up getting it done and having some work done. Looks sweet actually on the car... I'll be along for some vinyls too!! :D

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
It's the same front end as my car.. it's actually amazing how the different colours make the kits look different

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
you can buy them on perfromance coupe! id say thatd be easier than coming to nottingham and trying to steal mine without me kicking you in the gools but you know what it probably isnt! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Well given PC's rep you never know!!!

I'm looking round for something similar at the moment and given the restricted choice on kits I am thinking on a custom bonnet to set mine apart!!

P.S. I'm assuming you went for the 5cm bracket as the 20 looks ridiculous on the coupe!!!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No mate ive got the 10cm bracket! which i think was the right choice because if you notice the side panels on the spoiler dont know if theres a name for them? But! i reckon with the 5cm bracket they would near enough sit on the car which would IMO look crap!

Yeh i think the pics Matt has on the site are probably the worst ones he could of chosen to try to sell the spoiler! :lol:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
cheers mate im glad you like it. alot of time and money went into it but every penny was worth it :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts