Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
I saw one of these also in white when we were buying my husbands new car. I did try to convince him to get it but no joy :cry:

We did come away with a nice little Getz tho :roll:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If anyone's thinking of cloning that plate - don't bother as it's now on retention and a personalised one fitted. ;)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think you're right about the plates, but just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you. :) I may enter the car of the month but I need to take some pictures of the interior first.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
enjoy and dont read my post on TSIII seats lol

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys. I've had the car just over a year now and it's done 8,000 miles without any problem, it's a real head turner. Because the TS has lowered and stiffer suspension the ride can be a bit harsh on bumpy B roads but I think it handles really well through the bendy bits - no body roll at all. I've fitted a K&N air system which makes a really throaty roar when the right foot goes down but the only fault I can think of is that it's not really a four seater is it? I mean, you can get 2 kids in the back but 2 normal sized adults is just a joke. The wife drives it more than I do and she loves it.

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
Stunning car...

The TSIII in white has to be the nicest coupe made!!

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Alanem said:
Thanks guys. I've had the car just over a year now and it's done 8,000 miles without any problem, it's a real head turner. Because the TS has lowered and stiffer suspension the ride can be a bit harsh on bumpy B roads but I think it handles really well through the bendy bits - no body roll at all. I've fitted a K&N air system which makes a really throaty roar when the right foot goes down but the only fault I can think of is that it's not really a four seater is it? I mean, you can get 2 kids in the back but 2 normal sized adults is just a joke. The wife drives it more than I do and she loves it.
true, but i used to take 3 mates to college with me everyday for 3 years!!! hahaha as u can imagine there was some fight for shotgun!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts