Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is the gen 3.5 v6 im waiting for paid the depost and wating for the finance co to do their thing should be picking it up monday or tuesday.*edited* what do you think i looked at loads an this was the best i found 13400mls and still under warranty
will be doing some mods but not sure where to go for good kits & where to start with the engine mods i love the powerflow exh and was thinking an induction kit would be the best place to start as if you cant get it in you cant get it out.
the wheels really did it for me though.
id love to hear what you all think of her.
(btw the missus it taking the piss im on a enthusiasts web site calling me her bad boy geek cheeky sod) and although this is stating the obvious the photos are from the dealers website

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Looking really nice, Like the alloys and the exhaust., My mrs takes the Pi$$ out of me too. :lol:

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
i dont have amisses but if i did im sure she would say the same!!!

the is one seriously good looking car!!! love the exhaust v v nice! cracking Christmas present for yourself!

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Nice V6, my missus don't take the pi$$ (she's on here too) but does get annoyed about how much time I spend on interweb sites.

·
Registered
734 Posts
prefer how stock V6 wheels and exhaust looks but I have to admit that that blue is easily the best colour to have a 3.5 in

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
got delayed with the finance so wont be picking her up for xmas relly bummed but on the bright side should have her by tuesday !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
picked her up finally after being messed around by the finance co for nearly 2 weeks
shes fantastic
but i cant get the bloomin ariel up is it electric if so wheres the switch if not is there a tool to get it up as its flush with the pannel
will take some picks tomorrow and get them on asap

:D :) :D :lol: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Ariel should go up automatically, but I'm not sure with the Gen3 ariel, ask Dupleman, apparently he's got problems getting his up

·
Premium Member
7,563 Posts
Mine broke and is stuck up half way, but the motor still wiirs..

as your car has been modified it is possible it's been disconnected for looks if the previous owner didnt listen to the radio.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LiDL said:
Mine broke and is stuck up half way, but the motor still wiirs..

as your car has been modified it is possible it's been disconnected for looks if the previous owner didnt listen to the radio.
where would be the obvious place to disconnect it be (back of the head unit? or in the rear quarter or some where else) i wana get this sorted asap will do it myself
there are no sounds of motors running and the radio wont tune in

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hi Simon! just found your car, no i haven't seen your car around Bournemouth. i would of remembered it's so nice! i love the wheels! quite jealous lol! how do your find where people are from there must be more people from Bournemouth on this site!

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
ANDY-Tuscani said:
Hi Simon! just found your car, no i haven't seen your car around Bournemouth. i would of remembered it's so nice! i love the wheels! quite jealous lol! how do your find where people are from there must be more people from Bournemouth on this site!
Look at user details under their avatars (may have to click to unhide it) and with some people it says location, although as its not compulsary to fill it in, with most people it won't say.
Alternatively click the members map

1 - 20 of 21 Posts