Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi chaps newbie

here is a pic of my s111 2009 09 currently done 300 miles in her ,mods done k/n and tints,what do you guys think!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Car looks superb in black..mamoth job keeping it clean...luv the tints. bet your finding it hard sticking to 3,000 rpm limit for first 500 miles..safe motoring Bazo33 ;)

·
Registered
260 Posts
As it seems to be a common topic at the moment, those tints on the fronts can't be legal can they?? Or is it just the light (officer :cool: ). Have you had any run ins with the police with those?

(On a personal note, I think the 70% is too high, 50%'s seem enough for me, but I guess the police want to be able to get a real good look at the scally in the driving seat don't they!!)

·
Registered
223 Posts
The front side windows are 70% minimum from factory so still ok for a very very light tint, i think that just looks darker because theres little light inside the car showing out. ahh the wonders of tint :p

·
Registered
103 Posts
Not legal but I had front window tints for a while and never had a problem, despite several police cars driving behind me or the opposite way in Amersham.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Don't go 2 Wales with tints ! lol. I had my V6 tinted up when i had it. Plod pulled me over in Aberystwyth just because had fronts tinted, but lighter than rear & hatch screen. Copper tested them & were only letting 17% light thru ! Had to take it off wen i got bak & get a VOSA bloke to verify that i'd complied. I fink it looks well good though, so i was a bit gutted ! Had them done by a company in Southampton called SHADEACE, i don't know if they are still about ?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts