Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my car is orange and black and i want to continue with the theme inside.. i found 2 nice sets of seats i like, but cant chose.. what do you guys think?

THE CAR

FABRIC SEATS

WANNABE LEATHER SEATS

Im pretty undecided as theres only a 25 pound difference in the price. fabric ones are shipped from uk and wannabe leather ones from belgium.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
i like the bottom ones tbh

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
ps i thought you were selling this car

·
Banned
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was, but decided against it.. i have to go to court on the 16th of november now.. so if they make me pay a massive fine ill have to sell, if not i keep the coupe and carry on with it. might get my boss to give me a logbook loan lol

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
do they do them in green too? lol

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
top ones, think of how cold leather seats are in the winter and hot in the summer ;)

plus i think the lether-ette is cheap and tacky on most seats like that, will crack and fade from the sun and normal wear and look awful

·
Registered
881 Posts
Go for the fabric ones. I have the other ones in my 206 (in black/blue), and they wear really badly and the sides get really loose from getting in and out of the car. The leather/plastic/vinyl/rubbery crap that covers them squeaks whenever you hit a bump in the road.

If you do decide to get them, make sure you keep an allen key in the car to fit the bolts that hold the back of the seat to the base, because these will come loose and fall out from letting people in and out of the back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts