Hyundai Coupe Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Looks good great way to make the club more available. Tho its abit too big for my liking.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
looks good mate

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
eggcatcher said:
Jrp210 said:
Looks good great way to make the club more available. Tho its abit too big for my liking.
Looks about the right size, big enough for people to see, yet not huge.
i was going to mention ginger beards but il refrain :D

we need all the advertising we can get mate so the bigger the better have to agree with eggcatcher there

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
I got those ones in the side, and the big letters in the rear window. May even go as far as having it on my door if it gets me cheaper vinyls from a certain vinyl maker.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
eggcatcher said:
May even go as far as having it on my door if it gets me cheaper vinyls from a certain vinyl maker.
beard or sticker? :D :twisted: merry christmas eggcatcher :D

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Because you left a day early you missed 2 things with the beards, 1stly hutchys is alot thicker than mine, and secondly Johnty40 also got a ginger beard, so we'll all gang up on you, maybe if we all stood on each others shoulders we can reach you. :D

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
eggcatcher said:
Because you left a day early you missed 2 things with the beards, 1stly hutchy is alot thicker
thats not a very nice thing to say.it would be good to get some big adverts out there

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
thedupleman said:
eggcatcher said:
Because you left a day early you missed 2 things with the beards, 1stly hutchy is alot thicker
thats not a very nice thing to say.it would be good to get some big adverts out there
Abusing your powers to take quotes out of context again?
Shouldn't you be in a bus stuck in snow on a motorway somewhere :D

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
no thats lidl at the minute! im off

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i agree with eggcatcher, not too big not too small, and if it helps the club then cant be bad.

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Well im still sticking with its looks too big and out of place in that side window :lol: Would suit the top middle of the front and back windscreen better imo. :twisted:

·
Registered
8,624 Posts
Jrp210 said:
Well im still sticking with its looks too big and out of place in that side window :lol: Would suit the top middle of the front and back windscreen better imo. :twisted:
You don't want to see Duplemans tattoos then, he's got the club logo on his chest, and "Lidls right hand man" on his back

1 - 17 of 17 Posts